California dental Group owned by Kamran Sahabi.I was very concerned about the accuracy of the treatment diagnosis and on multiple occasions, both orally and in writing, requested they produce a copy of my treatment clinical notes.

After several months had passed and I still didn't get the notes; I filed a complaint with the State of California. It was only after the complaint was filed that they finally produced my treatment notes. The only reason I can think of for not producing the clinical notes of their diagnosis and treatment is to change what they had written should a malpractice claim be filed. What is of further interest is that this dental practice appears to have a policy of withholding the patient information.

If it is their policy to withhold the patient information it raises the question WHY do they have such a policy? Have they had so much trouble in the past with bad patient outcomes to warrant such a policy? Regardless, I don't wish to be treated by a dental group which withholds its patients clinical notes.Very bad dental practice.

Wrong diagnosis and failure to address problem.They do business in Los Angeles and there is more information at www.cadentalgroup.net

Had an Experience with California Dental Group?

Comments

Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more