California dental Group owned by Kamran Sahabi.I was very concerned about the accuracy of the treatment diagnosis and on multiple occasions, both orally and in writing, requested they produce a copy of my treatment clinical notes.

After several months had passed and I still didn't get the notes; I filed a complaint with the State of California. It was only after the complaint was filed that they finally produced my treatment notes. The only reason I can think of for not producing the clinical notes of their diagnosis and treatment is to change what they had written should a malpractice claim be filed. What is of further interest is that this dental practice appears to have a policy of withholding the patient information.

If it is their policy to withhold the patient information it raises the question WHY do they have such a policy? Have they had so much trouble in the past with bad patient outcomes to warrant such a policy? Regardless, I don't wish to be treated by a dental group which withholds its patients clinical notes.Very bad dental practice.

Wrong diagnosis and failure to address problem.They do business in Los Angeles and there is more information at www.cadentalgroup.net

Had an Experience with California Dental Group?

Comments